To begin a project, Houston Records will need these three items:
1. Your audio master files (wav or aiff) on a compact disc. (We are unable to guarantee playability of MP3 files on all devices and therefore do not accept them. Audio supplied on different media sources such as web links, flash drives, jump drives etc... is subject to additional charges. Houston Records is not responsible for data transfer problems that may affect the finished product. Customer assumes all responsibilities for audio files that are submitted).
2. Graphics can be supplied on a disc (separate from audio master) or a jump/flash drive. If files are less than 15 MB they may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. A 50% deposit (see Payment Policy for details)
• 50% deposit due when job is sent, balance is COD.
• Personal checks accepted on deposit only.
Balance due in cash, certified check, money order, VISA,
Mastercard, American Express or Discover.
• $35.00 fee for returned checks.
• All orders are subject to a 5% over to short run.
• Customer will be billed for actual quantities.
• All graphics & CD-R transfers must be approved by
customer before manufacturing. If customer is not satisfied,
Houston Records will refund all monies. However, once proofs
are approved, we will charge for all work performed even if job
is subsequently cancelled.
Freight F.O.B. Houston
• All prices, specials or otherwise are subject to change at any time without notice or obligation.
• All materials used in the manufacturing of your project will remain on Houston Records premises unless customer requests in writing items to be returned
• Houston Records denies liability for any damage or loss due to fire, casualty or negligence while the client's materials are in the care, use or possession of Houston Records, Inc.
• While Houston Records will do everything possible to meet delivery dates, these are only estimated dates and disclaims liability for delays in delivery.
• If customer fails to pay for or pick up product within 60 days of completion, Houston Records has the right to sell, dispose of or use any such material on hand in any way the Company chooses. In this case all negatives, master tapes, cassettes, compact discs, etc... become the property of Houston Records, Ltd.
• All material - negatives, master tapes, cassettes, CDs, CD-Rs, printed material, photos, etc...left on Houston Records premises are not insured and Houston Records is not responsible for replacement or monetary compensation.